The Board of Education continues to be committed to achieving “Excellence in Learning through Excellence in Teaching” and ensuring quality education in support of our communities’ commitment to quality integrated living. Our priorities include the following:
- Continue to emphasize competency and proficiency in basic studies and target results for measurable improvement.
- Every high school student will have a four-year plan that encourages the pursuit of academic work at the highest level of which he/she is capable. The plan will have as its goal that the student will be prepared for career and/or college entry upon graduation from high school.
- Promote better communications among schools, the school district and their constituencies.
- Continue to ensure quality fiscal planning and management, demonstrated by financial reporting beyond State requirements.
- The District will give attention to the appropriate placement and instruction of each transfer student.
- Monitor and assess program effectiveness of school district programs for all departments and schools.