Option 1: Graduate Semester Hours — 6
Option 2: Continuing Education Units (18 CEUs) or 180 Contact Hours
- Graduate Coursework must be taken at an accredited college or university.
- Verification of Completion:
- Official transcript indicating successful completion must be submitted to the Human Resources Office according to contractual timelines
Option 3: Other approved Professional Development Activities (180 PDUs)
- CEU or other contact hours that will be used for renewal of a license must be taken from an accredited provider and verification certificate must be signed by presenter or provider. Note: ER&D professional development courses are approved and are the equivalent of 6 CEUs or 60 contact hours.
- Other approved Professional Development Activities (PDUs) must be pre-approved by the LPDC to receive credit. See details in the LPDC Manual.
- Individuals seeking PDU credit must prepare and submit the required form(s) outlining the the planned activities for approval before beginning the plan.
- A maximum of 60 PDUs will be awarded for any single approved PDU activity.
- A log of relevant activities, a completed product, summary, and/or summary must be turned in to receive credit.
Option 4: Any Combination of options 1, 2, and 3 ( 1 semester hour =3 CEUs = 30 PDUs).
(6 semester hours = 18 CEUs = 180 PDUs)
The most current license renewal process is available here.