Middle School Announcements
Week of April 30 – May 4, 2018
- Heights Middle School resumes Box Tops
Collection with a fun contest for all first period classes. Each Box Top earns the PTA $0.10 per use in
funding school projects like teacher mini grants. First period teachers, please return all
collected Box Tops to the PTA mailbox in the office. A prize will be given to students in the
first period class who collected the most Box Tops.
- It’s that time of the year again!!! The seventh annual seventh grade “Last Minute Talent Show”, May 30, 2018 during 6th and 7th
periods. In order to attend or
participate, you must meet the following requirements: OST perfect attendance, on time each day for
the OST test, do your very best and stay focus.
- Any 7th grade PLTW student
who has not turned in their field trip form, needs to submit it tomorrow by (Tuesday,
by 3:00 p.m.)
- Thanks to the Heights Middle School PBIS Tea m and other staff for a successful April Incentive – movie and popcorn.
- Art Club is cancelled for today, but will meet tomorrow, from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Any Band or Orchestra student attending
Cedar Point in May is reminded that we have rehearsal tomorrow morning at 7:30
am. See you then!
- Yearbooks that have been pre-paid can
be picked up starting Friday with Mr. Diligente in room C111.
- Today is MSAN Tuesday, MSAN students,
please report to the Media Center by 3:00 p.m. Remember to bring your homework with you.
- Reminder to NJHS members, we have our
next meeting on Thursday, May 3th. Please plan to attend.
- Attention all Heights Middle School
Challenge Choir students: This a
reminder that we have rehearsal after school today from 3:00-4:00 p.m. in room
M102. Please let Mr. Ross or Mr. Rood
know ahead of time if you will not be there.
- All NJHS officers, please stop in to
see Ms. Ward Price in room 223 sometime today. All officers must see Ms. Ward Price today.
- There is a change for our May Mug Club
meetings originally scheduled for tomorrow (Friday). 7th Grade Mug Club is being
changed to Monday.
- 8th grade Mug Club will meet today in the Media Center after school - Ms. Denk.