The Cleveland Heights – University Heights City School District is committed to preparing all students for success in the global economy. The Department of Student Services is committed to providing high quality teaching and learning experience that improve the quality of life for children and youth with special needs.
The Department of Student Services embraces the Core Values articulated below by the Council for Exceptional Children (http://www.cec.sped.org/) .
- Dignity and worth of all individuals.
- Diversity and inclusiveness.
- Advocacy and social justice.
- Professional excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- Full participation in society.
- Effective individualized education.
- Family engagement.
- Collaboration and community.
- Responsibility to members.