Vendor Partners represent the third level of the CH-UH partnership program. This level of partnership means the partner provides the following:
- Information, services, programs or products to benefit students, staff, schools, parents/families and the school community, that are educationally related and align to Ohio Academic Standards.
The Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District offers the following to Vendor Partners:
- Fees or applicable compensation for information, services, programs or products.
Our Vendors Partners Include:
- Cleveland Council on World Affairs
- College Now
- First Robotics
- International Baccalaureate Organization
- MSAN (Minority Student Achievement Network)
- Ohio International Baccalaureate Association
- Refugee Response
- Science Olympiad
- US Together