Vision Partners represent the highest level of the CH-UH partnership program. This level of partnership means the partner provides some of the following offerings:
- Free academic programs and/or tutoring.
- Scholarships for students who cannot pay the fees for the programs.
- Subsidies or scholarships for transportation.
- Free use and access to services, space or programs (on or off-site).
- Information, services or products that directly benefit students and staff that are educationally related and align to Ohio Academic Standards.
- Student, school or partner-initiated support and/or fundraising efforts that will go directly back to the schools for student services, benefits or access.
The Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District offers the following benefits to Vision Partners:
- Ability to provide non-curricular advertising of free offers, programs, services, products or information through all of the districts communication channels, which may include bulletin boards, websites and/or newsletters.
- Customized page on the District’s website detailing the partnership.
- Story article written and distributed by the school district through multiple communication channels.
- Logo inclusion on materials when appropriate.
- Folders and tables at schools for special events, when pre-approved by the Central Office of the Board of Education and the school.
- Provide free facility access and busing services for key sponsored events when pre-approved by the Central Office of the Board of Education, the school and the Finance Department.