August 7, 2017 -- Heights High Marching Band Camp begins this week at the renovated school at Cedar and Lee Roads.
Drum camp for all percussionists runs from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, beginning August 8.
Band camp schedule:
- Tuesday, August 8: Officers & manager meeting, 9:00 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, August 9: All Marching Band Rehearsal, Winds & Brass, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 10: Marching Band Basics, New Members and Officers, 9:00 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, August 10: Marching Band Rehearsal, Winds & Brass, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 11: Marching Band Basics, All MB Members, 9:00 a.m.-noon
- Monday-Friday, August 14-18: Band Camp, All Marching Band Members, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Students who drive should park on Washington Blvd or in the lot across Cedar Road - this is a metered lot and if the meter is expired, students might receive a parking picket.
Parents should drop their students off on Washington Blvd. No cars are permitted onto the high school grounds at this point.