Feb. 23, 2018 -- Cuyahoga Community College is hosting a free Saturday Family Academy series beginning March 3. The course is designed to promote education, empowerment and success to the whole family.
• Ages 3-8 will develop language arts and literacy skills
• Ages 9-13 will strengthen math and literacy skills
• Ages 14-18 will strengthen academic and test-taking skills through a free ACT College Exam Prep course
• Adults will learn financial empowerment, goal-setting and success strategies and skills
• Family members of all ages will set goals, learn, eat lunch and enjoy college programming together
Cuyahoga Community College – Metropolitan Campus
Liberal Arts building, room 102
2900 Community College Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
One-time registration required for you and your family to attend all six 2018 spring sessions:
Mar. 3, 10, 17, 24 and Apr. 7, 14
Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Sign-in from 9:30 – 9:45 a.m.
Classes begin promptly at 10 a.m.
Pre-registration is encouraged. Contact Mikki McDonough at Mikki.McDonough@tri-c.edu for more information or to register. For updates and more information about Saturday Family Academy, call 216-987-4949.