The Mosaic Fine and Performing Arts
Curriculum Transformation Project
The Mosaic School at Heights High is harnessing staff, student, parent and community energy to create a Fine and Performing Arts School that will offer a high quality arts curriculum and also infuses the arts in other subject areas. The school’s focus includes creative applications of technology – using tech tools in creative expression.
Principal Joseph Nohra formed the Vision Team in August. The team will work during the 2011-2012 school year to:
- Access current arts offerings at the high school
- Identify areas of student interest
- Identify community resources
- Prioritize new offerings/realignment in current curriculum
- Implement course additions/realignment
This work will be implemented over the next 5 years, the first changes will take place in the 2012-2013 school year.
We Want Your Input
Plese complete the Mosaic Program Survey to help us know what programs interest you most. You can contribute your input in one of two ways:
1. Download the survey word document, type your input and e-mail the completed document to Kari Sharpe.
2. Download the fillable pdf survey, type your input, print it and mail it to Kari Sharpe, Cleveland Heights High School, 13263 Cedar Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118.
Our Current Programs
A short history/description of our each of arts current programs is below:
The Vision Team
To see a list of the Design Team members, click here.