May 4, 2021 -- Today, the District received notification of one staff member who recently tested positive for COVID-19. Details are below.
Staff case for May 4, 2021
- 1 employee at Heights High School
- Last in the Heights High building on Friday, April 30.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of the spaces the staff member occupied has taken place, which included various areas in the kitchen.
- No close contacts (staff or students) have been identified.
Spread of COVID-19 is currently happening in our community. This is why it is so important for all students and staff to adhere to the key public health prevention strategies to reduce the chance for transmission of COVID-19, including:
- Wearing a face mask
- Social distancing
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water
- Hand sanitizing when soap and water are not available
- Staying home when you do not feel well
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces regularly
- Not sharing food, drinks, cups and utensils
- Avoiding crowds
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Paul Lombardo, Assistant Superintendent of HR & Operations, at [email protected]
/216-320-2030 or the Cuyahoga County Health Department at 216-201-2000. Thank you for helping to keep people safe and to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community and school.