May 5, 2020 -- Cap and gown pickup for the class of 2020 is on Monday, May 11 with a staggered schedule, by student last name:
A - H:
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.I - Q:
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.R - Z:
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Please use the Heights High Washington Boulevard entrance.
- Proceed to the Heights High front door and pick up location
- Stay in your vehicle at all times
- Display a sign in your front window with the student’s first and last name in LARGE LETTERS
- The Jostens rep will place your order inside your trunk (preferred) or back seat.
- If you have already paid for your cap and gown - great!
- If you still need to pay, please do so online through the receipt you received in an e-mail from Jostens OR call 1-800-JOSTENS/1-800-567-8367 to make a final payment.
- If you cannot pay in advance, please bring the exact change (cash only)
- Total cost for the cap, gown, tassel, and stole is $50.00
- If you still need to order the cap and gown, click here
- To see spirit wear and other items, see Jostens.com.
Questions? Call 1-800-JOSTENS/1-800-567-8367.
To see more information about senior events, see the April 30 letter from CH-UH administrators.