The Cleveland Heights-University Heights Early Childhood Program is a public preschool program licensed by the Ohio Department of Education. We believe in supporting the growth of the whole child through attention to the development of social and emotional skills, physical development and intellectual growth. We strive not only to provide a solid education foundation for each child, but also instill a love of learning and the confidence necessary to explore our ever-changing world.
- Licensed and highly trained staff serve the needs of all children
- Small class size
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten Funding
- 5 Star Step Up to Quality Rating from the Ohio Department of Education
- Play and inquiry based teaching practices
- Curriculum inspired field trips
- Visits from CH-UH Librarians
- Partnership with John Carroll University
The program offers both integrated Half-Day and Full-Day options.