- Obtain Application for Student Work Permit. (These are available online and at the Board of Education)
- Complete STUDENT/APPLICANT INFORMATION and have Parent or Guardian sign.
- Have Employer fill out PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER.
- Have Physician fill out PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE FOR MINOR WORK PERMIT on the opposite side.
If student has a current physician approval on file within the year they do not need a new one.
Bring completed form along with one of the one of the following: school ID, driver’s license, state ID or birth certificate to:
CH-UH Board Of Education (Main Lobby)
2155 Miramar Blvd. University Heights, OH 44118
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- The student’s signature is required on the work permit. Therefore, the student should return the application.
- Each change of employment requires a new work permit.
- Students 14-18 years of age are eligible for work permits.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
If you have questions, please contact Vivian Gatta, 216-320-2065 or [email protected].