Welcome to my Counselor's Corner, Boulevard families! WE HAVE THE POWER...Superpowers that is! This year we have adopted learner powers which will impact each member of the Boulevard community. They are:
- Engaged Emma…”I actively listen and participate”
- Persistent Pablo…”I see a challenge as an opportunity to learn and grow”
- Inquisitive Imani…”I wonder and I ask questions for information and clarification”
- Collaborative Cory…”I work well with others”
- Reflective Roxanne…”I think about my work and actions. I set goals to improve”
- Problem-Solver Sam…”When I have a problem I think about the problem, think about my choices, try it, think about how it worked.”
As the Boulevard School Counselor, I follow the American School Counselor Association model by servicing students to help them grow social-emotionally, academically, and through career exploration. I meet with students individually and in small groups, and I conduct whole-class guidance lessons on a variety of topics. In addition, I support families and staff through many ways to help your child succeed.
Please contact me at (216) 320 4654 or at [email protected].
Betsy Race, Boulevard School Counselor
Boulevard Social Worker/Counselor Referral Form