The Department of Data, Research, and Assessment oversees the administration of district and state, and national tests; conducts program evaluations, surveys, and other research-related activities; manages data related to local, state, and federal accountability standards; transmits data to the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) through the Education Management Information System (EMIS); and fills data and information requests from internal and external clients.
Through the contributions and support of all members of the department, we seek to support the district through the following roles:
- Implement state mandated testing programs in compliance with regulations.
- Facilitate testing that assess student learning.
- Obtain information about student progress relative to national performance levels.
- Evaluate programs implemented in the district
- Extract information from numerous sources of date with regard to assessments and research
- Organize and present data