The Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District highly values our partnerships with community organizations, businesses, higher academic institutions, non-profits and local municipalities.
As a key member of the Cleveland Heights, University Heights and South Euclid communities, as well as a strong member of Greater Cleveland and Northeastern Ohio region, the District is committed to establishing mutually-beneficial partnerships that will provide educational and enrichment opportunities for its students and staff.
CH-UH offers several avenues for partnerships that include various benefits and opportunities based on the level of partnership with the school district.
- To develop partnerships with common goals of trust, engagement and enrichment.
- To increase resources and services through partnerships to supplement curriculum and offer a more comprehensive learning experience, striving for college and career success.
- To create lasting connections and relationships with community organizations who can share their expertise and resources with students, in and out of the school setting, directly enhancing learning in relevant, meaningful and authentic ways.
- To provide our school community equitable access to programs and services that will support their emotional, social and physical growth throughout the educational process to ensure academic success.
- To establish a platform for business and community partners and our schools to share their expertise and services with one another.
CH-UH Partnership Tiers
In an effort to outline the school district’s partnership program, we have established three tiers of partnerships. Each tier reflects different levels of benefits or resources provided by the partners, and benefits and access provided to the partners by the school district.