The Naviance Family Connection Portal is a comprehensive website for students and parents to plan for college and a career. Counselors use Naviance to track and analyze data about college and career plans. The site provides up-to-date information that is specific to our school.
Naviance allows you to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – See hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-do lists and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
- Digital Convenience – applications, transcripts, recommendations etc. are sent electronically from Naviance.
Students will receive Naviance messages from guidance staff about upcoming college visit meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career search. Students can also use the site to communicate with the counseling office.
All students will you use their district assigned username and password to log in, NOT email.
Parents will receive a registration code that is connected to their students’ account to register for access.
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have questions about Naviance, please contact a guidance counselor.